Buy More Black Challenge: Day 15
Week 3: Leverage Your Buying Power
This Week’s Goal: Learn how to progress from loyal fan to an influencer for Black owned Brands.
Day 15: Write the Perfect Review
Today’s Task: Write the perfect review
Writing a good review for a business is more than just suggesting that people should buy it. It’s proven that what people say in reviews matters to other consumers who are considering buying a product or service.
When you write a good review you’ll want to keep this checklist in mind.
- Leave a detailed describe of the product or service.
- Share what you loved most and why it was beneficial for you to purchase
- Don’t half-ass it! Use complete sentences.
- Use words that are descriptive and paint a vivid picture for the reader
- Write the review in your own voice.
- Explain the urgency of why people shouldn’t wait to buy
- Include a photo of you with the product or finished service.
- Always tell the truth. Don’t every say anything that wasn’t true or write a review for a product/service you didn’t actually purchase.
[Tweet ” People check reviews for affirmation that they should buy a product.”]
By the time a consumer checks for reviews, they have already determined that they would like to buy the product or service. People check reviews for affirmation that they should buy a product. What you say others should spend their money on, is a great way to leverage your influence and control other people’s buying power. So next time, be sure to leave a review and help a black-owned business out with a stellar review if they have earned it!